Technology Strategies to Maximize Hotel Bookings When the Economy Opens Back Up
Every hotel is struggling to drive bookings right now. But the right technology stack could be your ticket to financial recovery as the world overcomes the coronavirus pandemic.
Technology is a big part of your hotel’s daily operations. But what role should it play during this period of closed properties, reduced travel, and significantly lower demand? With vacationers dreaming, social platforms lighting up, and guests returning sooner than later, how can software solutions help capture more demand and inspire tomorrow’s travelers?
Watch this on-demand webinar where industry experts share their advice, strategies, and favorite applications to improve bookings today (and in the future) as we climb out of this ugly situation.
In this discussion you will learn:
- What hotels are doing to see 3-6X normal engagement on email and social
- How to build a prospect funnel that can deliver results as the economy opens up
- When is the right time to invest in new technology & systems
- How you can creatively use existing tools to drive future bookings
- Bleeding edge tech you might consider (and may not have heard of)