Key Strategies to Attract and Book Guests During Reopening & Recovery
While every region and property is experiencing the COVID-19 fallout differently, hotels and resorts are starting to – or thinking about – opening back up. Lockdowns are easing up, consumer confidence is improving, and signs of recovery have started to emerge as people show interest in traveling once again. How can your business prepare? And how will you attract new guests during this strange time? Listen on-demand as our industry experts discuss revenue, marketing, and tech strategies for reopening into a new world where the old way of doing things may no longer be relevant.
Learn more about:
- Tactics to encourage guests and nearby markets to dream, explore, and book now
- Messaging, offers, channels, and policies that resonate most with consumers today
- Creative or underutilized advertising opportunities to explore as the economy restarts
- Ways to manage and convert any demand coming your way – especially with low staffing and reduced budgets
- Phased approaches that make sense for sales, reservations, and marketing teams as hotels start to ramp back up