The Luxury Hotelier's Guide to Personalization
Your guests expect high-touch service and personalization - make sure you have all the tools to give it to them.
For luxury hoteliers who hang their hat on anticipatory high-touch customer service, expectations are rising. Pent-up travel demand is causing luxury guests to dream big, and hotel marketing and sales teams need to be prepared to fulfill their desires. Something these guests expect to see? Heavy personalization – especially if they have some experience with your brand or property. But personalizing the guest experience from the first touch to post-stay can be tricky if you don’t have the right strategies and tools in place. In this new guide we cover:
- How luxury travelers’ expectations have changed
- What drives their decisions to stay with a property
- The true value of personalization
- Strategies to personalize and scale for volume
- What role technology can play to help take the pressure off your teams